Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

how to kill a few hours on the internet

At 8:30 this morning, the phone rang.

It was our teenaged babysitter, telling us she had mono, and couldn't babysit for us tonight. She tried to find a replacement, but couldn't.

That's why I'm blogging at midnight on a Saturday. Well, this Saturday, anyway. It's not like we go out all the other Saturdays, and I just happened to get stuck home tonight.

So I found this nifty extension for Firefox, and I've been playing with it for like three hours now. That can't bode well for my future productivity. Anyway, if you're a Firefox user, check it out--StumbleUpon. Go ahead, I'll wait.

It's sort of like the Amazon recommendation for websites (if you liked The Onion, you're sure to love Television Without Pity!). I may never read an actual book again. (okay, that's an exaggeration)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home