Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Sam 'n' Tubey

We've just discovered this site called ClipShack, which does free video hosting. How freakin' cool is that?

To celebrate this bold new leap forward in technology, here's a short video clip of Sam with his best friend in all the world, a cushion we've nicknamed Tubey. (Note the rarely-caught-on-film smile.)



Who's gonna go next? I know I'm not the only one sitting on miles of quality footage... ahem, Anne-Marie?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    That is adorable! I have a ton of video and would have more, except A refuses to perform for the video camera. You can almost hear her saying, "Hey. I'm no monkey." Which is funny, because she's a total ham for the still camera. So filming her is a two-person job, one to film and one to distract.

    That is my long-winded way of saying that I'll be right behind you, as soon as I figure out where our video is stored.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger White Trasherati said…

    "Sam smiles" and the internet smiles with him...VERY cute.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said…

    I LOVE the squeal - I'd never heard that before from Sam - guess he keeps the good stuff for mum & dad?

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    This kid. He's an absolute CARD for me and the mister. As far as anyone else knows, though, he's utterly devoid of humour. I'm thinking of painting a big clown smile on him when we go out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home