Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Brazilians etc.


My neighbors got a Brazilian exchange student for the month of January - a twelve year-old girl.
Apparently she's bossy and all she eats is meat & candy. I don't know why, but I found that to be pretty amusing & felt compelled to share it with you.

"It's funny how things never turn out the way you had them planned. The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter is that his name wasn't Henry Porter" -Bob Dylan

3 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Ha! I'm still laughing out loud at your post, Melissa. The line "she's bossy and all she eats is meat & candy" cracks me up. Heheheh.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehehehe first time viewer. Also a bored house wife. Do you know the Regoles?

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    the who? nope, sorry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home