Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Here is my girl, making me proud

I love this picture and just had to share it with you all. It didn't take her long to find the liquor cabinet, did it?

I keep meaning to post here but I've been so busy. I'm taking a journalism class that takes up all my spare non-baby time. Lately on my blog I have been talking about puking, food battles, my baby turning one, family visits, haircuts, and other fascinating stuff. Come visit if you haven't stopped by recently!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Heheh. Jack Daniels, huh? HARDCORE!

    We used to keep all our hooch out in the open on a bottom shelf in our kitchen. As part of our babyproofing, we migrated all the booze to the top shelf. Now we keep a huge basket of tupperware, which Sam uses as his personal toybox, where the booze used to be. This is pretty much a metaphor for the changes in our life since he was born.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Cataclysm said…

    Looks like A is competing on baby "Bartender's Challenge", mixing and chucking the bottles around!!

    LOVE this pic!!!! And head down, looking serious! It made my morning!
    Kris

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Buffy said…

    You gotta smile.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home