Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The presents Rian will remember


See! Rian clearly isn't a deprived child! And one of these is actually for him...

I understand my role as a parent is to create good memories and nothing says 'good memory' better than a picture of happy baby with lots of pressies!





... and don't y'all worry, I'm sure the novelty of uploading pics of my child to blogs will wear off soon! Where are all the other babies, bored housewives?!?!? Upload upload upload!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger landismom said…

    Hey, he's got plenty of toys right there--look at all that wrapping paper! And the ribbons...oh the ribbons...

    As far as pictures go, I took a hilariously funny picture of my husband with our two kids the other day, but I promised him I wouldn't post it on my blog. I didn't say anything about this blog though...

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Heh. Don't you worry, Cat. I've got a mondo "The Year in Review: A Pictorial Essay" post coming up. You are going to be sooooooorry you asked for pictures.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said…

    Hum, I try to not be the mom who continuously talks and babbles on and on and on about their little one but perhaps, just for you, I'll indulge and upload upload upload!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home