Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Two new posts...

I've been quite delinquent with my blog lately. I couldn't think of anything to write about, but maybe that was just being lazy. 'Cause now that I've forced myself to sit down and write SOMETHING, I came up with two new ones. And a big list of stuff for future entries, too. I can't give it all away in one day!

So, read about the pros and cons of eating alone, and my new Weekly Challenge.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I've never eaten in bed, but I would definitely do well with a "no eating out of the bag/box" rule. Like, a few Triscuits are a fairly harmless snack, but when you eat them right out of the box, a few becomes several handfuls.

    As for eating alone, I have a bad habit of not wanting to prepare an actual meal if it's just for me. I'll end up eating cereal or something instead.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger JulieJem said…

    That's a good rule, too. I have heard that, and often subscribe to it when I'm trying to be good. Which I should do more often. It's not a huge problem for me, but maybe sometime in the next 49 weeks it'll become one. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home