Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hello!

I have been shamefully neglecting you, BHN-ers! I do read faithfully and try to comment when I can, but it has been forever since I posted.

Just because I'm posting now doesn't mean I have anything earth-shattering to say, mind you. Just that my girl turned 14 months. Oh, and I finally weaned her. And I know I'm biased, but lately I have found her so freaking cute that I just want to take a bite out of her.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Cataclysm said…

    Awww!!! She's totally Amazing Melissa!!! 'Freakin' cute' doesn't even come close!! Cheeky little monkey with that grin to the camera!! Love it!!! And love all the pics on the the blog - sooooo so gorgeous!!!

    And you do amaze me Melissa with your letters to A - they always make me cry and this one is no different...
    Yo go super-Mama!
    Kris

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Anne-Marie said…

    I too love your letters Melissa...

    BUT if you want to talk balling, read this one:

    http://www.dooce.com/archives/daily/06_05_2006.html

    She gets me every month.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Thanks Kris!

    Anne-Marie, I know!! She is such a good writer.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Man, that is a seriously cute little kid you have there, Melissa. I love the sly look off-camera.

    I love reading your letters every month, too, and this one is no exception. What a lovely gift for A when she's older.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home