Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hey, all!

I just wanted to introduce myself to you, seeing as how I'm in your group now.

As Doppelganger said, my blog is called Project Eat-To-Live, in which I'm going to revitalize my eating habits over the course of a year and gradually get to the state where I eat to live, not because it's so yummy and I just have to.

I look forward to reading through the rest of your blogs and getting to know you more!

I had a small success today at the Indian buffet...

Enjoy your blogging and the inevitable holiday decorating you've undoubtedly got going on!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Cataclysm said…

    Ohhh... Ahhh... reading your description made me pull out tattered bags of spices and make my own spoon-able feast tonight! Alas though, the desserts I just can't compete with. To die and go to syrup heaven!

    You are the true Nigella of the BHNetwork - keep it up, though we're all going to gain 10 lbs just reading along!
    Kris

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Loved that post. I'm a total nut for Indian food, since it's one of the few international cuisines that caters to vegetarianism. I could eat Indian food every day and not get sick of it. And those dense, sweet dough balls? It's like they were invented especially for my palate.

    I hear you on the temptations of the buffet, though. What is a buffet if not an open invitation to gorge oneself?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home