Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Monday, June 19, 2006

My big parenting insight!

House renovations is really a lot more stressful with a little one than without! Yep. That's it of my big parenting insight.

Ok, ok, I know it doesn't sound earth shattering but life with a baby is abrasive enough without adding lots of dirt, tools, sharp nails, bolts, random powertools, chaos and oh yes, a total hazard off the patio doors....

This is the hole my little Bro fell through. And when we said, "ya break it ya fix it", he started complaining about whiplash and mumbling, "litigate, don't mitigate"... so we made a deal that we would hire him to build us a new one.

While I knew it would be 2 weeks of hell, it's still irritatingly slow.

Here I am staining the new deck frame at 10 pm last night.

But, I don't normally bring Rian to the local park so as we've been there A LOT recently, I managed to get some really cute pics of him looking at the older kids.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Awww... I LOVE that last pic, Kris. He looks like he should be on a postcard!

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    i must agree. that last picture is so great. what a beautiful boy!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger landismom said…

    Very cute, I love hat pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home