Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

She's ba-ack!



Let the de-spoiling begin! I am so glad to have her back, but man, did my parents spoil the snot out of her. "Grandpa made me 5 pancakes - fried in tonnes of butter - every morning! He didn't make me eat seedy ORGANIC pancakes!" "We went for ice cream EVERYDAY! You never let me do ANYTHING." "We have to walk to the store?! At Grandma's we didn't walk ANYWHERE! Can't you get us a ride?" "What do you mean, we don't have any pop? At Grandmas..."

And so on and so forth. Oh, but she's so darling when she's sleeping!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Heheh. They're ALWAYS at their best when they're sleeping.

    I can't wait till Finn's old enough to babysit Sam so that we can finally go out and get loaded. (That last sentence was a non sequitur, I know.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home