Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Geez, it's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I'm having a tough time concentrating on things, because the Potato keeps waking me up at 5:45 a.m. Grrrrr!

Now, you'd think that a reasonable woman like me would do one of the following:

a) tell the kid that it's not time to get up if it's still dark outside (nope, he's just not listening to that one)

b) adjust her own bedtime, so that instead of going to bed at midnight, she's tucked in by 10:30 or so (what? and give up my blogging time?)

c) nudge her spouse, who after all is not working right now, and can TAKE NAPS during the day (but the guy sleeps sounder than the proverbial log)

So what's a tired mama to do?

5 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    oh mamma, i feel for you! sleep is so precious. you'd better get control of this situation so you can get some ZZzzz's! My guy has been waking me up at 4 every morning. i feel your pain.

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have you tried black-out curtains in your kid's room? it worked wonders for us.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous lonely married women said…

    I have dated many lonely married women. It is the new wave of married dating.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    W det är öllööööööölööööööp öl wwe vin och och jag har inte fått iooiooiopotu

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jag är på väg öl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home