Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bad bad bad pictures...

Hey all,

I haven't quite figured out how to make my own blog so I'll just post to this until I work it all out if thats Ok...

There are so many things I would love to talk about with you all - how you met the loves of your life, why decide to have children, favorite thing in your house that you would save from a fire (once the people and pets were out)... so just to start off, I thought I would post this photo-series that cracks me up EVERY time I see it - its of my handsome little son and his gorgeous little grrlfriend Marissa, born 2 days apart, featured here at about 3 weeks old when they both had their serious-newborn look:

Now Marissa is absolutely stunning (and when she's on Canada's Next Top Model, man, these photos are gonna pay for our retirement!) and I think Rian looks much less like one of those grumpy men on the Muppet Show but this last pic is the best:

Anyway, off now to enjoy some cheap Pinot Noir, tasty B&Js ice cream and more of our 'Lost' marathon (guess what box set I got for my b-day last week?).

Good weekend all! Kris

3 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My favourite is the bottom picture. It is hysterical -- they look like an old married couple.

    Happy birthday!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Ha! I totally agree!

    How did I not know it was your birthday??? Did you tell me and I forgot?! If so, I'm so sorry! Happy belated birthday!!!

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    i love love love the bottom pic! they totally look like an old married couple. it's hilarous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home