Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Monster-proofing


I was redirected to Jagosaurus' site from 50 Books... very funny blog on Monster-proofing! Love the 'Rubbish Bin-Ban'! A lot of us have babies-turning-into-toddlers so this is great!

Important note to all - VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for 50 Books to be the best of the blogs as our near and dear Doppleganger is already a finalist for literary blogs! Woo-hoo!!

And what have y'all done about house plants??? One that Nova the dawg ate which gave her nasty farts is now dying on our front step... but there are 2 other suspicious looking floor-level plants... I think their days are limited at our house. Help!
Kris

4 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    wow, that's wonderful that 50 books is a finalist!! congratulations!! i'm not surprised, it's a great blog. i went to the BOB site but could not figure out how to vote..? help.

    i'm so glad that you opened my eyes to the world of blogs. thank you!!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I also can't figure out how to vote. Help!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Heh, I read that monster-proofing piece, too. Is it weird that I kind of like the look of the corks on the table corners?

    And thanks for the ups, Kris! I just went to the BoBs site, and it seems like they're having technical difficulties. Here's what they said:

    "Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water, out comes the sharks! Well in this case, we are having some minor difficulties with the voting script, but I assure you, we will make sure every vote counts even those dead people in Chicago!"

    If you guys don't object, maybe I'll post the link again once the voting officially starts...?

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said…

    You mean there will come a day where I can't leave Sam sitting in front of the gas fireplace while I go pee upstairs???

    Is that bad?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home