Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A little tongue!

Ah, good thing I'm still here keeping up with posting cute pics of my little guy - on a quick review of the recent posts, I see NO PICTURES!

I'll assume maybe your cameras have broken, or maybe yer just not getting the kind of tongue action my little sureshot is seeing...

Oh, and I was watching old episodes of "How Not to Decorate" with Colin and Justin (Brit decorating show) and loved the part where one dude was saying "I assumed you wanted that door..." and Justin, one of the few guys on TV more emotional than a new breastfeeding mother, said, "ASSUMED?! Assume is 'ass' of 'u' and 'me'!" I'm still not sure what it meant but was a great line!

Later all!
Kris

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    That is an AWESOME photo. Man, what a telegenic guy Rian is. Get that boy an agent!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home