Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

History in the making...

Rian and his living Grandparents!

My Dad, Rian, my Mom and Pete's Dad! Together last weekend from Fort St. John, Halifax and the UK respectively. Sadly missing was Pete's Mum, a paediatrician, who passed away several years ago.

Even more freaky was the fact that my parents hadn't seen each other for 19 years about an hour prior to this picture.

So we made it into Rian's b-day and here he is again with the grandparents and a wonderful chocolate cake from Fratelli's (for those who know the Drive - the place you buy deserts from if you really want to impress your guests... if you're in Nelson BC, you go to Epiphany Cakes, owned and operated by BHN's own Melissa O!!)

Gotta love family!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    hey kris - thanks for the shout out!! wow, i love the photo of rian and his granparents. YOU look so much like your dad!! holy crow!

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger landismom said…

    Nice family shot! Glad they were all able to be there for the birthday.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Nice pics! After reading Melissa's comment, I went back and tried to see the resemblance between you and your father. I'm really bad at stuff like this, so my technique is to picture the person wearing a wig similar to the other person's hairdo. All I can say is that your hairstyle looks WAAAAY better on you than on your dad.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger White Trasherati said…

    I went and checked out the photos at Melissa O's bakery - wow...just...wow. I think I gained a few pounds, and have slobbered all over my keyboard now. I wish I were located further north!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home