Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Friday, December 09, 2005

another Christmas card photo


Since everyone else is posting their Christmas card photos, I thought I'd put mine up too.

I had a long internal debate about whether or not to use this picture. It's a weird angle, you can't see either of the kids' faces well, and it's from the early fall. Plus, my son is wearing a necklace in a public place, which is sure to freak out my mom.

But you know what? It's my absolute favorite picture of my kids from this year, and they look so happy together. I had to go for it.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Oh, they look like they really love each other AND like each other. Your picture actually made me a bit teary. Of course you should send it out!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger landismom said…

    Thanks! One of the things I really like about this picture right now is that my daughter has been talking about how much she hates her brother recently, and I just want to remember that it hasn't always been that way, and it will not be that way again!

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I love that picture! I love the angle and the fact that it's so completely natural and not posed. Your kids are darling and look like they're having so much fun together.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said…

    LOVE this pic! Thumbs up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home