Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Also...

Who broke my baby? For months A has gone down like an angel at night. After the bedtime routine I would deposit her in the crib and she would roll over, sack out, and remain that way for the next twelve hours. Now when I put her in the crib she starts screaming as if I have replaced the mattress with a bed of nails. I have to hold her until she falls asleep and then put her in the crib very, very carefully. If she wakes up, no matter how sleepy she had been, the screaming commences and we start the whole thing all over again. The bedtime routine that used to take 45 minutes including a bath now takes two to three hours, during which I would normally be cooking and then eating dinner. I know I'm being a big baby, but will somebody please tell me this is a phase? An extremely short-lived one??

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Heh, I just realized that I had already mentioned this in a comment on another post. It just happened again tonight so it's fresh in my mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home