Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Monday, May 15, 2006

at our house, on the weekend

Mia was sitting at the desk in the kitchen, working away on something while Ulysses washed up some dishes.

“What’s this music?”
“It’s funk. This is James Brown, actually. You know, James Brown is the Godfather of Soul.”
“Um, [Ulysses]? I just have to say that I can’t take in any new information right now.”

Here she is taking in some ice cream:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Ah, a girl after my own heart. James Brown is fine and all, but nothing beats ice cream.

    Also? What a cutie! And is it wrong to admit that I have a serious case of glasses envy toward a young child? Those are some sweet specs!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger queen of the harpies said…

    Thanks! I love those glasses too – although Mia picked them out herself. I pray that they continue to stock them as we’ve had to have them replaced or repaired something like eight times in the two years she’s been wearing them.

    She gets a lot of compliments on them and her answer is generally, “yeah, I know it.” On the one hand: ungracious. On the other: I wish I still had that kind of moxie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home