Bored Housewives Network

Getting through the day, one bonbon at a time.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Me too!


Okay, since everyone else is posting their Christmas pictures, here is ours. We didn't get very creative, other than the coordinating colors (that was my idea!). We just set up the camera on a tripod in our backyard and took a ton of pictures until we had one we liked. This is one of our few posed family portraits, and it's fun to see how A resembles both of us.

The temperature was in the mid-50s the day we took the picture. I was freezing in my sweater and C was only mildly chilly in his T-shirt. This is what happens when one person is raised in L.A. and the other person is raised on the East Coast.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Awww... look at that little stripey shirt. It's like a candy cane. So cute!

    And I'm so jealous of your HAIR. Why does yours look thick and fabulous when mine is still coming our in handfuls in the shower? It's not fair!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger landismom said…

    Yeah, that shirt is great! A really nice photo.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Thanks for the compliments! Someone gave the shirt to us and I was waiting to put it on her.

    My hair is thick because I essentially have enough hair for two people. I was DYING for it to fall out because when I was pregnant, I had enough hair for three people and it was completely bushy and unmanageable.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home